YPT COVID Protocols
** Guidance may change as CDC and California State guidance changes **
- All actors participating in a YPT production will wear a mask during auditions, rehearsals, and shows.
- All production team members (vaccinated or unvaccinated) including director, musical director, costumer, communication coordinator, and
any other adult interacting with the youth actors will wear a mask. Per CDC mask policies for ALL set the expectation that people will use masks.
- All unvaccinated actors will utilize Healthy Davis Together free COVID-19 testing or another testing facility and report the results once a week.
- For vaccinated youth actors - no weekly testing required. Please bring your vaccination card for verification. Weekly testing is encouraged.
- For unvaccinated youth actors - weekly testing is required. Please bring proof of a negative COVID test once a week to the director.
- All actors will utilize hand sanitizer when arriving at the theater.
- All actors and YPT volunteers/parents/guardians must self-certify NO to the following questions to be allowed to enter DMTC:
Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomitting
- Are you isolating or quarantining because you tested postive for COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
- Have you been in close physical contact in the last 14 days with:
- Anyone who is known to have laboratory confirmed COVID-19?
- Anyone who has symptoms consistent with COVID-19?